Wednesday, December 30, 2009

oranges are not the only fruit.

i wish that some things only consisted of a single thing and not many. I don't like to choose and i don't like to be made to choose even more. I don't like it most when I end up choosing the wrong thing and it becomes to late to redeem myself.

Cheryl is sick. She just fainted and hit her head so hard that it has a bump and that is worrying.

& i thought it would actually be hard to terminate something that has been eating at me for months but apparently it wasn't and I'm caught by surprise(in both a good and bad way) at the ease of my own acceptance that it was actually over a long time ago.
Deleting some of my archives when I find time because I decided that some things in there aren't even worth remembering anymore.