I'm a little bit apprehensive about my GGG now that I think about it. Since the group is quite diverse and not everybody knows each other and stuff. Besides, I haven't even booked the pit. What was I thinking to suggest all this! & I am most bothered about the sleepover part because my house is in a state where it looks as if a hurricane just went through it so yeah.
I think when people like Suen, Shuwen, Claudia and Charissa come to my house, they will get a complete shock. But luckily Bella and Cheryl are seasoned visitors(haha, what a term) so I think they can handle the mess by now!
It's really difficult keeping the house clean and tidy when you live in a house with 4 monkeys(3 of which are guys) and two parents who always nag at us to clean up but then are actually messy themselves. -.-
Ah well. I shall work it out tomorrow when my mind is clearer.
I AM MOPPING MY FLOOR NOW. I will do a major operation called spring cleaning tomorrow/wednesday/tonight.
Heads up, please don't gasp too loudly when you come into my house, thank you.
I wonder how I am going to find enough mattresses for the seven of us. Perhaps you all should prepare some sleeping bags, just in case.
Sparking off spring cleaning starting with my room. Ask Cheryl how bad it is and you'll know I am totally not exaggerating.
If i can successfully book the pit tomorrow, I think I shall be very very excited! Yayyayyay.