Sunday, December 06, 2009

Pop it Lock it Polka Dot it

By the way I'm stuck here at my grandma's for a week cos her maid went home and she needs to be taken care of.  I am going to spark things up a bit while I am around and make my mama happy

aunty mary is a bobo! She made me watch over her cafeworld so her food doesn't get burnt while she went out. -.- All she does on the computer is play cafeworld! Also, I took one of my photos from facebook and saved it on her desktop as "Your favourite pretty niece" for her and she changed it to "my vain niece". I had a good laugh.

I think pit is really cool cos it's exciting and thrilling and funny even though it's like really noisy and makes you rowdy.

I feel a bit handicapped without my whitish lousy camera which is probably not being used very well in Israel. I think my parents are a little bit fumbly with electronic stuff. (fumbly isn't a real word by the way)

"CHERYL ROCKS MY CHRISTMAS SOCKS"

My favourite emote on msn is :L but too bad it doesn't show here.

I am still looking up words that end with y for my poem. It's a little bit difficult since I can't check the dictionary unless you know one that bunches all the words ending with a letter instead of words starting with a letter together. If only I said, 'I am going to make a "yyyy" poem where everything STARTS with "y"' instead.

Speaking of "said"/"saying". Sometimes I say things and I regret.
(but most of the time I don't say things & I regret)

Okay. Rambling ends here goodbye