post title is Cheryl-inspired! She is so funny. When she said that to me, I laughed for a long long time and laughed some more just now when she said it to me again personally.
Hehe.
I learnt new political terms! Teehee. And I decided I should just finish reading Villette since I bought it even though mommy totally ruined my book and it has severe cracks in its spine.
I just remembered something funny. One day Bella and I were planning our steamboat and I asked her, "do you know how to prepare the food?" and she said there's nothing to prepare and I asked "huh? How about the fish? you have to prepare the fish at least!" and she said there's nothing to prepare again so she was actually planning to throw the fish in WHOLE. I don't even....
And there was one day Bella was telling me how crab ought to be barbequed and then she was mentioning the body parts of the crab and she called the pincers PICKSERS he he he she's the cutest.
& Cheryl and I saw this pasted on a lamp post while walking to my house.
this person even took a picture of his jacket before he lost it! He is paying forty dollars to whoever finds it, so Cheryl and I have made it a mission. Teehee. Anyway we stood there and laughed for a long time. It is super ridiculous. I'm still so amused up to now.