A little upset because everything that was before keeps fading progressively. Disappearing. And it can't even be created again. I don't even know anymore why it all happened. I don't even know why I got so carried away. I wish I didn't now. I want to cry especially, because I lost it somewhere, and subsequently I feel lost now that it is gone.
What if it had stayed? I really really hoped that it would stay, somehow. I knew it would go soon but I really needed it to stay that way.
At least I used to have articles to prove all of this which actually means so much to me really actually definitely existed. But I lost it all.
I don't even know what to expect of so many things, now that everything that happened last time became uncertain.
now my heart is torn between a looming something and a gripping past. the correct option is very obvious!