Today I was thinking that I'll blog about something really serious for a change but then I realised my life has been very dense so far. Nowadays I don't think about serious issues at all! I just think a lot about ways to entertain my very bored self and my life is completely devoid of substance. But then is that actually good or bad? Cos it means that I don't feel very troubled but then maybe it's good to feel occasionally troubled just to inject something more into my life.
Anyway, it's complicated!
I miss my papa a little more than my mum. Last time I used to miss them the night that they would leave but nowadays like now for instance, even when they have been overseas for over a week, i still live happily enough without them. Perhaps it's all part of growing up, that you get detached from your mama and your papa and become this anti-family monster. Well actually I don't think i'll ever become like that even though my family is kind of screwed up.
And I realised I like to say a few words more than others. Like 'anyway' and 'okay' and 'yay' and the best part is I drag the y so it becomes anywayyyy and okayyy and yayyyy and I actually really drag my words like that in real life so I decided I really like words ending with y and my next mission is to make a "yyyy" poem where it consists of only words that end with y! Hehe.
It's Porky day today so Happy Birthday!