Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas!

This completely depicts WHY I probably won't do so well for Os. :(
Because when I was supposedly working hard and having study dates I was actually taking pictures and talking and doing everything except studying.
And I regret it now(I used to regret even there and then but then lack of self-discipline...) because I am so worried right now and I have been dreaming of Os results for four consecutive nights and in one dream I almost got 26 but luckily I didn't because it turned out that the teacher who announced results purposely said 26 because she thought I was snobbish and I decided to take it in her hands to make me humble by embarrassing me in front of the whole school?! BUT I actually got 9 and not 26!
My subconscious is crazy.

Cheryl and Guinevere would like to wish one and all a merry christmas!

 I have church tomorrow morning and my papa asked me "why not invite cheryl to church?"(after I showed him The Book of Cheryl and Guinevere) but I forgot till now which is kind of late, so Cheryl (if by some rare chance you aren't sleeping already and you happened to pass by and read this), do you wanna go to church tomorrow?
Hee. :)

NOW: I am going to mail something to my buddies over in japan.