Saturday, August 22, 2009

Won't wait.

I finished my revision for chemistry.

Actually I only wrote notes for every chapter, but then I condensed each chapter into one page! So i only need to revise 25 instead of 446 pages when exam is nearer.
I finished my Venice too.
Teehee.

So lame, advent children is showing on channel 5 and Darren Lee asked me to go watch and when Cloud started talking in ENGLISH -omg-, my whole family just burst out laughing. hahahahahaha it was very anticlimatic?

Today we went supermarketting and it was so crowded I could have just died.

Anyway we saw this little angmoh toddler standing up in the trolley and he had this very frightened, troubled look on his face, and since we are attracted to (cute) babies, we felt so worried for him and went to try and comfort him. And then he started to cry! And we were so flustered, and suddenly his maid came back and saw him crying and then thought we were bullying him!

I am going to do a math paper now and go to sleep.
On second thoughts, since I still have four overdue lit essays I am not going to do my math anymore.