Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh happy day

I feel so bouncy all over again.

My examiners were so nice and they smiled at me a lot when everyone else said the younger one was a grumpy stern person. I was so scared theywould be mean and aloof but they were so nice; even Joshua and Joe and Zijian say so. Anyway I was so glad after oral I wanted to jump on Cheryl and make her nervous and piggy-back me, but of course she refused to. lol

Today is so nice because I went to school and I bumped into Ms Haiza and she said she missed me and then later we had math and Cindy was so funny and we got scolded in a funny way which made it doubly funny and we had PE which was hilarious and I PASSED my physics test when i went to do it with Suen and Khaycheng. Then Ms Cheong's lesson was so funny with all the Mona fan club nonsense and her $(4-digit) ring and after that we had our typical lit class conversation(which is always "high quality entertainment") and then english oral was pretty simple and I had nice examiners who even noted my birthday, and that made me very happy.
-Beams-

I get so tickled when Mrs Yip casts reproachful looks at me and calls me "guineeevere" in her silly grandmotherly sort of way every time she thinks I am making noise. (It is actually Cindy that instigates all the giggling by the way.)

And we had so much fun while waiting for the rest to finish oral. HAHAHA.
& I suck at cheat but that only shows I am not a cheater.
So funny we realised that Joe has spitting resemblance to the ice age guy(I think his name is Cid?) and he is so funny when he makes that silly face.

But then I was a bit irritated when i went home in a music bus(which I dislike ttm) because this trio of MI pupils sat were sitting next to me and when Cindy left they started talking about us and I felt so weird because they were like hinting stuff to each other super obviously and so loudly until the girl amongst them said, "keep quiet, she will feel shy" very audibly and I felt even more weird. Seriously even if I want to talk about people I would do it very very discreetly, and perhaps not when they are sitting a few inches away. Rude!
Anyway the best part is that I have no homework at all today.
And I am very sad that school ends at two now because I can't eat lunch with Charissa anymore and it's the only time I see her other than lit.

SIGH!