OKAY

Friday, August 07, 2009

rising action to goodness

I was so frustrated the whole of yesterday morning and early afternoon I felt like scolding everyone who talked to me.

It got better after lunch!
And then dinner completely sparked my day!

we're all over the moon today.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ice cream

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway I just realised how reliant my mood is on other people. Which makes me feel weak and lousy.
at 10:52 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (46)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2009 (108)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ▼  August (19)
      • Bangs
      • Joe.
      • smothered
      • rice.
      • Won't wait.
      • Prelims
      • Oh happy day
      • I skipped school today
      • pride forbids truthful words
      • it doesn't mean anything
      • I shouldn't but I still do.
      • Teehee
      • Remnants of a cloudy dream
      • discard the old ones
      • YAYYYY IM SO EXCITED NOW COS CHERYL'S COMING TO MY...
      • rising action to goodness
      • I was so annoyed and frustrated the whole morning ...
      • HEHEHEEE my slave. Swirl!! Maybe thin...
      • fine.
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ►  2008 (36)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2007 (45)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.