Omg ttm I wrote the most childish compo in my entire life for prelims hahahaa.
I even named the guy "Sam" which is so primary school, so stupid?
My compo characters are usually mysterious and anonymous but then today it was SAM?
Sam, of all names.
So silly. I was considering a Tom lololoolll, but then I thought Sam sounded more story-like.
Anyway, it was a complete lack of inspiration.
And in the end I used very mainstream ideas. I should work on expo!!!
>:(
C folded me a crane!
teehee.
My little brother doesn't want to cook the rice and I can't because I don't know how to and he is insisting that I am just pretending I don't know so I don't have to do it!
Omg. He is getting ruder everyday.
Last night I stayed up until 2.30 to finish my Venice even though I skipped school!
SO horrible I woke up late afternoon and I just had to go and watch Pride and Prejudice. It is such a sweet show. Anyway i didn't study at all until night time which is a super stupid thing to do.
And my momma was so nice!
She slept on the sofa to accompany me until I went to sleep. :')
I am so tired and I dunno how to study for chinese tomorrow.
my hand cramped during SBQ today and I couldnt even write anything legible HAHAHAHA.
so funny.