Just because you keep mentioning it and observing my reactions to it every time I am trying to have decent conversations with you doesn't mean I am going to tell you, well no.
chinese P2 was a complete flop but I don't want to care anymore. The last passage was the most difficult, I couldn't even get the gist of what it was saying.
And I ended up in Jurong Point again because Cathay had no more 3D but whatever.
Fridays are so typical. typically nice. But today was more boring because Cheryl Huang was there and I didn't want to talk to her for fun. I still love her a bit, hahahahaa.
Fridays are so typical!!! Even if I'm with different people. It's always Jurong Point even if we didnt plan it then Yami yogurt, lunch, Harris, and then something funnily boring.
I really hate Jurong Point..
Anywayyyyyy. it is Gramp's fault that I ended up in JP! He was supposed to go to Udders near my house to eat ice cream and he forgot and I smartly predicted it would happen so I arranged something else.
I got Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte today. I'm still in love with Little Women. And book stores should learn to take better care of their books! It is very irritating to see broken spines and creases on new pricey books.
I like to have examinations in the hall. Except it is exceptionally cold. And the air is dry and my lips are chapped and my skin is really really dry now.
it's very annoying sometimes because when you want to talk about something you just don't know who to talk to. And it is not that you can't trust your friends, but you just can't say it because they will be so shocked(perhaps amused as well) and they won't give you apt responses.