Thursday, August 13, 2009

I shouldn't but I still do.

Today was so :((((((((((
School is so tiring and our lit movies have ended which means... more essays.
And all of us are totally clueless about physics SPA tomorrow.
Mr lee didn't give us hints like he used to!
AND! Now our lit papers will end later which means that our prelims will be dragged for two more days and it is very horrible!
ANDDDD I didn't even get the prom ticket today.
Plus there is CRO and LDR and thermistor and whatnot test tomorrow, and even if it is only ten marks.....
:(
Sometimes(like today) I wish we can just move up to the fourth floor, even though we'll have to climb up and down everyday. But it is just much easier that way.
Like I'll be closer to Charissa and everyone else and i won't have to wait for her to come down to eat lunch and then there wouldn't be so much noise or boys screaming down the corridor. And it'll be easier because I won't have to feel so distracted everyday.

Distracted by what? That is the secret.