I don't even feel bad about missing school and I think I'm past caring about graduation day nearing and the number of schooling days dwindling and in fact I wonder why I used to be bothered by it so much. As if having more school would change any aspect of my life.
And why did Louisa May Alcott have to have an undelightful change of events where Beth died, and Laurie did not marry Jo?? :(
Anyway I dreamt of two of me yesterday and one of them was scolding the other me for being inconsistent and lazy and kept throwing reproachful, bloodcurdling looks at the other me who looked extremely guilty(and happened to have nice, wavy hair lol)
COnclusion is: I'm not going to come online anymore till after Os because if not I won't concentrate on my work and I'll have more of these silly nightmares(minus the nice hair!). FOCUS GUINEVERE.