Yay, I'm in the bus on the way to school now! I love going to school at this time (LATE) because I get to wake up late or do my own revision, and I don't have to take a cab to school cos I'll be in time for the bus(which will be so empty, like!). Teehee ^^
I'm so happy right now. And the fact that there's no school tomorrow is like icing on the cake. : )
Btw, I got suspended from touch rugby but it's okay cos I have time to study now(I hope), and not retaining > going for touch rug anyway.
Teehee, gonna alight nowwww. I hope mr yoong will be nice today because I didn't do my second tutorial, and I hope Annie Tan will be nice because I haven't bought the TYS for the class yet.
can't wait for history class with Jiamin and Corrine and Val. ^^