Beep test wasn't even that bad (but I didn't even reach level 10).
Today wasn't even very bad. At all.
^^
Chapel is just getting weirder for me each time.
Today Mrs Annie Tan looked so much like a penguin I couldn't help liking her a bit more. She's been growing on me a lot these days. Like how she sticks her head out of the staff room window and threatens to lock us out of class and doesn't like me to be so happy when I go to see her. She's so endearing it's really hard to dislike her anymore.
Anyway I guess I'm so happy because I realised how i don't even have to lose anything anymore if I really don't want to.
I like how having Jesus makes every concern I have become so trivial and unnecessary, and how having him sustains me, also how having him is all that I will ever need.