Tuesday, July 20, 2010

: )

Today, I came to school at 12.30 (and got a pink slip, but worth it anyway) and left at 3 for Sakae with Charis, Simin and Joey!!! we had so much fun + Joey had a bursting skirt, hehe.

Btw, Joey and I get to go to school together from now on cos her dad's gonna fetch me, wahaha.

I love this week so much!!! : ) )))))))) ) ) )) )

And this morning when I went back to sleep I had the best dream ever. I mean it so much I even wanna find someone to share it with. Someone who actually won't think it's bad that I dreamt it & someone who will actually understand exactly how it makes me feel. I even wanna tell the person to whom it concerns so it'll be clear I haven't forgotten.

I decided I don't believe in pink slip punishments anymore cos every time i go to the general office to see the principal for counseling or whatever, she's never in and she never calls back.
Andddd I got 23 rank points. Super horrible i know, but then I don't even feel bothered by it at all. Okay maybe only a teenie weenie bit.
It does make me half-sad though that I'm gonna get suspended from training. :(