Saturday, July 17, 2010

Awww. :)

I had the best going-home time everrr.
First because Charis and Joey were gonna take train and I was trying to convince them that bus > train, and in the end they didn't believe and so I ignored them and I alighted at cityhall to take my favorite bus home.

Then immediately when I got out of the station I heard explosions in the sky and I thought it was thunder but then when I looked up I saw pretty pretty lights(fireworks)! ^^
(imagine if I took a train all the way home, then I wouldn't have seen it. therefore, bus > train )

& after that while I was sitting in my favorite bus my shuffle started playing my happy song that my favorite person in the world told me to listen to on msn last time.

Oh heehee. I'm such a happy girl right now. Any sadness was negated by a flurry of fireworks, a familiar bus ride home on a favorite bus, and a favorite song by a favorite person.

Bursting with joy. :}