so my brother says I need to really really do well for promos (>50 a least ) so I can promote, since I screwed up my CTs.
I'm already expecting to get suspended but I think it might actually be a good thing.
What is most frustrating is how I really did study for math and still didn't even manage to get an S! Ungraded is too much for me to handle. :(
But right now I'm kinda excited for the seniors' farewell party~
So excited that I don't even feel like doing anything else. Including EoM, hahaha.
There are a lot of important things I need to do by tonight.
Like my math assignments 1-6 (so I can get 5%), my housekeeping assignment, EoM and my gp AQ/summary.
I should totally stop skipping school and cutting classes whenever I feel like it. Please motivate me to study guys. And not think about touch rugby or movies or shows or facebook or twitter or msn every single second of my life. Seriously.
Pfft I wanna just go to sleep right now.