Yayyyyy, I had so much fun during sleepover. The sand was so cool and inviting and it made everything so much more ^^ and cheery. BUT I am really outraged at the honeystar-stealer!!! He/she who stole our honey stars and our sandcastle building tools and our cheesecake and strawberry box and plastic bags and BALL.
So annoyed thinking about it right now I feel I might faint.
The honey stars was meant to be our breakfast. Besides, it wasn't any puny little honey stars pack; it was the ECONO pack. >:(
what a mystery!!! But at least we got to enjoy the beach at night. :)
I actually liked not having my phone with me.
Sometimes having a phone around you is like having hundreds of buggers around you.
The best part was that I actually had my phone but just not my number/SIM card.
Today, Bella and I sat at Guthrie House in coffee bean until 9 and did a lot of math. I got so fed up trying to complete my normal distribution tutorial I felt as if my head was about to explode. After that I looked at my binomial and poisson distribution and I got confused all over again, and I gave up, and so we walked across the road for some Astons.