Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Title

Summer > Marissa, like even though Marissa is obviously prettier~~~
And I like that I like Summer > Marissa, & Blair > Serena, & Silver > whats-her-name.
I like it even more that they all have black hair and they aren't the lead leads.
HEH. ^^
The best part is I found out today that Joey thinks exactly the same way. HAHA.
I like Robin from HIMYM also and even she has black hair too. I really really like HIMYM so muchhhhh. I love the way Barney says "WHAT UP!" and all his legendary stuff and I like Lily and Marshall and Ted and the way their friendship is so special and I just like that everyone in the show has some sort of personality. I think I still like HIMYM most of all.
The only thing sad about it was when the season ended. It was so sad that I felt as though I lost something precious and it made me feel so empty and hollow for a while.

& I can't believe how I am only watching O.C now when it belongs to the previous decade. HEE. But I really like it. ^^
I like Sandy and Kirsten and their relationship, and I love the way the name Kirsten just rolls out on your tongue, and I really like Ryan even though he isn't so handsome, and I think Seth is just self-absorbed but then he's just being Seth so that makes everything alright, and I really really think Marissa has no character to the extent that she really annoys me sometimes but she is so pretty I feel i could melt, & I even like feeling resentment toward Julie Cooper(seriously, how can someone as amoral as her exist!) for not getting any form of comeuppance for all her misdeeds, and I really really like Ryan's poolhouse & the infinity pool. (omg this is a really long sentence)
But I think mostly I like the way things go between Kirsten and Sandy, and I really like Summer for who she is.
And, I like how O.C never ever makes me wanna cry because in the end you know everything will work out fine after all the mishaps. :)

Oh. I just like it all a whole huge lot!