Tuesday, June 22, 2010

assurance

Omg my nose feels like it is about to drop off.

 every single person needs some sort of assurance, but it's about how they get it & choose to get it. & how often they need it as well.
Sometimes it's just nerve-wrecking hair-pulling frustrating to have to deal with them.

Anyway I wish it would rain. And that there would be wind and clouds and rainbows and no humidity/heat.

I finished reading a book today and usually I get torn when I read books like the one i just did, but today I could only focus on finishing the book and getting on with my life, & so I did, & so all the things that used to matter in a novel and all the things that make stories become more beautiful suddenly became insignificant and unspecial.

I totally regret allowing the novel to be spoilt like that. :(