Thursday, June 03, 2010

~

I want very hard to be better to so many people.
But I can't.
I can't I can't I can't.
Where is the meaning behind all this?
It's not anything,
it won't last.
(Transience)

I just packed all my worksheets and my files, and realised I have so much work to catch up on.
Makes my head ache.
And I realised, I can't learn math by myself when my lecture notes are half blank... Sigh. GUINEVERE. I don't know what I do in school and during lectures and tutorials.
I need to pay more attention to my studies.

Anyway our team won 2 matches yesterday for our Barclays girls-under-18 tournament!!! HEHEHE. And we were third in our pool!
Turf City was so flooded yesterday. Damn gross but fun. The lightning was so near that the tiny tent we were hiding under trembled when the lightning struck. All of us were squatting on the grass and we must have looked comical cos the refs started snapping photos of us crouching from the lightning. lol. And. I'm burnt. again.

Last night after my match Elsen fetched me home!
& Cheryl Poopie came over with dinner packed for me. teehee.
So much love. Today I received a word in church too. :)
I like hearing from God.

Happy contented sigh teehee. :)
I was so glad to meet Cheryl last night.
I am so glad for Elsen.