Monday, March 01, 2010

YAY. Touch rugby is super fun. Elsen is either very sweet or very infatuated, or both hahahahaha. He sits at the gallery and watches me play and sometimes he sneaks out of the band room and stands by the field, and I catch him from the corner of the eye. It makes me self-conscious so I can't decide if I want to encourage this behaviour! But :)


Right now I just want to pull a comforter over myself and sleep but then I have so many things to do......
I'm super tired because I had to sprint all the way from the junior school to the JC side on the way to school, with my super heavy bag and my file and shoebag, and I only just reached the gallery right on the dot.

Training today was super tiring also  am gonna be skinny and fit soon.

Last time, my family created an acronym (F.A.S.T.) for my little brother cos he always ran so slowly, which actually stands for Fat And Slow Teong.


Today on the train, a malay uncle suddenly tapped Chengyi and said, "Hi Saint, do you know how to get to St. Andrew's Cathedral?" So we explained to him, and after that he exclaimed, "do you know I was actually a saint too!" and then he got excited and started singing the school song and school hymn to us, and when we said byebye, he went "okay study hard! Up and On!"
HA HA HAA. He was so cute. :)
And the china exchange student that did the introductory speech was sooo cute and clumsy.
And Sean, the little boy from junior school from loy fatt is SO adorable.

Finally: thank you Cheryl Huang for being so nice to me, despite... many things. I can't even say how much I love you.
:')