Monday, March 29, 2010

Awry

On the way home I ended up thinking about so many things and I just wanted to say, there's something inside(actually many many things) nagging for change. Because everything is so seemingly happy that it even convinces/confuses me a lot about my current state of mind.
Anyway, I just wanted to mention it is actually quite bad, and even more so to live in the pretext that it is non-existent.
(don't even talk to me about this)

I was just thinking about attending morning worship.
By the way I realised also that it really annoys me to hear people criticising my religion so often and then find out that I lack enough knowledge of my beliefs to refute them and justify Everything.

I need an mc. I really suck at trying to get mcs!

Lastly my papa used my computer until it spoilt! SERIOUSLY..
Finding out now how much it sucks not to have a functional computer.