Saturday, March 06, 2010
raisin bun
My friends are really old.
I'm old too actually, ha ha ha.
It's just super strange that I am past 16 now. Imagine how old...
Anyway there are people in my cg who aren't that old. Like me and Siuli and Russell.
Siuli's is on 31st dec, and Russell's is on 30th. I think Russell finds it cool to be older than someone finally cos he keeps calling me '94. hahahaha
But I think I'll be sad if i ever find people younger than me.
(right now) touch rugby kind of sucks. fell down a lot yesterday and I kept touching down when I was supposed to PASS THE BALL. omgosh. Imagine how much more irritated I would feel if I were someone else other than me.
Bella.
I'm glad for you and I love you and *yay*!
I suddenly remembered about your "Dear Baby" off-key singing when we were having steamboat HAHAHAHAHAHA. Laugh at you forever. HEE.
Anyway I can't slimy people!
Hard to love anyone in SAJC just yet.
But I really love Fuhua people so much. :(
Like Poopie and Porky and Elsen and Gramps and Bella and Claudu and Shoes and Bimbo and C and Darren Lee.
I just realised Elsen doesn't have a special-cute name yet.