Friday, March 19, 2010

Inseparable

All the poems we're doing in lit tutorials make me think of how so many good things might actually be transient and volatile and unpredictable, and because it's as such and also unchangeable, sometimes it even becomes scary and sad.
Anyway. nowadays overly melancholic and woeful people get on my nerves (A LOT!) especially when it's because they're wallowing in self-pity. STOP.
But then, I didn't even use to mind it at first. :( Where is my empathy.

Bella cut her hair. Very pretty pretty pretty now.
HAHA! ^^

So I'm still in touch rug.
And we're having a stayover after the J1 party yay!
And on Saturday I'm going to meet so many favourite people, including Poopie (who stole my marks&spencer, that horrible girl) and Elsen and Porky and many many more.
And also self-proclaimed pretty boy, even if just for a little while. :)

Yayyyy.

Holidays are half over already. And because I can't even go for fun-o-rama because of touch rug camp.
I was almost sad today.
I was quite happy in the end.