it is tough to juggle between the loves of my life. One of course is Poopie and the other is Elsen. He is newly inducted!
Today, just before MSA Gramps was cracking jokes about salami tactics coming out and it really came out. what nonsense I didn't even memorise the salami part. :(
No wonder Elsen saw the paper when we flipped it over and laughed.
today I went home early for once. Elsen usually sends me home when he has no band, and because he is an A* boyfriend he brings me all the way to my door but he always goes back down before I go into my house because he is shy (teehee)... but when he was gone, I realised I had no key. :(
Sat outside my house for a very long time and it was so hot. and I was cranky cos i wanted to sleep and I came home early for once but couldn't go home so it made me very mad. And Elsen was gone!!!
After a very long time, I decided to do Cheryl's reminders part 2 since I had nothing to do at all, but then all I could think of was, "go talk to the wall la", and then when I was getting frustrated, i suddenly heard noise from inside the house.
So I decided to ring the doorbell, and in the end my korkor(oldest) was actually home the whole time I was sitting outside my house looking pathetic.
-.- (i don't even like this unrealistic face cause only porky can do it right in real life)
Anyway, my little brother smsed me during MSA and embarrassed me. But, his sms was soooo cute.
"Hi guinyvere, what does a blister look like? I think I got one. :("
Also, I want to appreciate my sweetheart! Today it hit me that the water in his bottle always tastes drinkable! :o I asked him and found out he has been quietly filling his own bottle with Ice Mountain (the only water I drink), because I always forget my bottle and am constantly thirsty. How shall I meet another thoughtful soul. <3 nbsp="" p="">3>