Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sideways rule


And I'm very sad, because the school magazine is very ugly cos ____ and _____ and .
Anyway Claudu brought us to see Janice and Fiona (they have cerebral palsy) today so we played and after that I went to the airport alone, and waited for my mum for 3 hours with nothing to do!!!

Usually I'll be fine alone, because I have a book to read in my bag, but then I forgot to put it in today(of all days!) so I had really nothing to do.
I ended up looking through the school magazine 10000 times.

And then, I rummaged through my bag and all I could find was my chem notes.
And so, I ended up READING CHEM NOTES.
Final day of Os, and I was reading chem notes.
Oh well.

Anyway the patch at the side is Fiona's finger, haha. Love it because it depicts their lumpish cuteness at doing things like taking pictures and stuff.

Janice said I was "NOT TRUSTWORTHY!" That's because I kept saying the wrong things accidentally :(
& I think Claudu is really sweet to befriend them. And I'm happy we celebrated end-of-Os with them!



Ugh. Prom makes me kind of mad. I have had two buggers offer to buy my tickets. What the heck it irritates me so bad. I have my own money! I'm not that kind of girl!