Saturday, November 21, 2009

OH WELL.

I have so many things and people that are a lot to me but then I think if I had none it will be better. in a way.

my papa is quite cool because he plays frozen throne(not made for 50-year-old men) and on MY computer(yes this is the uncool part). he was hogging it the whole day and I couldn't watch my huanzhugege, which is a sad thing. But I just finished part 1 so Cheryl, being amused by the bearded man with the weird brows, wants to borrow it tomorrow. doing my nails tomorrow with her which makes me kind of happy.

also i think if my bestfriend marries my boyfriend's twin, it will be wayyyy too cool for me to handle hehe.

I am so worried about my Os now because I don't want to go to a crappy school. :( but anyway I've been praying very hard and i know no matter where i end up it'll be somewhat okay I guess. God gave me a recurring verse throughout the year

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."(Jeremiah 39:11)

Lastly, I miss so many people! How is it that some people can completely forget you just because you are slowly disappearing from their daily lives? Even if I don't see them I still think about them a lot.