Papa: Oh look!! -points to this sign saying "Yuhua Secondary School"-
(Momentary pause: everyone stares at the sign and becomes puzzled at what is so fascinating and then looks at my papa for an explanation)
Papa: Yuhua Secondary School!
(prolonged pause and silent "huh?")
Papa: Your school, right?
Dyan, Huiwen, Cheryl, Bella & I: Uh no..?
Me: Our school is FUhua not YUhua! TSK.
Papa: Oh. okay. So you all are not drunk?
-
My papa is quite funny sometimes.
He is quite fat and has a moustache and smells nice and Bella and Cheryl are scared of him and think the way he laughs is funny.
Anw that scene was on the way home from prom when he came to pick me up and gave them a lift back home. Lol.
I like to wear his shirt to sleep because he smells nice and it is big and baggy and comfy!
I hate it though when he fights with me for the computer because I don't like to use the lousy one in the dining room because I can't watch my Huan Zhu Princess.
I think he reads my blog. Secretly. He is capable of spying on me like that.
Hi dad.
Ahhhh. I'm so tired and my nose is burnt. Only my nose, which makes me look a bit like an ugly rudolf. And I still have to go fishing tomorrow- another of Bella's queer ideas.
See you!