
I'm quite stupid at handling things like that so I'm going to try to avoid getting myself into sticky situations again. I don't think I feel anything about getting over everything, which makes it quite stupid for me to type it out since it's actually nothing.
Anyway I hope you don't have some stupid computer screen that makes people look fat and ugly like mine does, but if you do then please refrain from looking at my photos. Hahaha.
If you do lit and read my handwritten notes for AMND you will get A for sure! TEEHEE.
I think it'll be so sad if I don't get A1 for lit because my points are substantial which means the problem will lie with my style of writing, which would suck.
I think I may just get A1 for lit still; I'm really banking on this A in particular.
If there is one thing I feel I can be proud of, it would be some sort of proficiency in lit.