I still have to go to uni, marry some hot guy, have cute kids, take care of my old parents, take a guinevere + cheryl old fat woman photo...
It's strange how this year went by just like that. & it may be even faster next year or the year after that and soon i'll be old and wrinkled and uncool. I don't even remember time passing by this fast and I DON'T LIKE IT.
But then again it's tiring to live also because life just becomes a stupid monotonous cycle after awhile. You wake up, eat, shit, sleep, see the same people, fall in love, fall out of love, try to find yourself, try to achieve, try to be someone/something.
I think growing up saps something out of you.
It's something like the Little Prince story- how adults can't see that the "hat" is actually an elephant who was just gobbled whole by a boa constrictor. Really don't want to end up seeing just the hat as I grow up.
Everything just gets tiring eventually. But then I'm not bored yet and I don't think Life has the capability to bore me to death by 2012.
Actually. the truth is I think I just want to live till i'm old and fat enough to be able to take The Cute Granny Photo with Cheryl Huang. Hahahaha.
Meanwhile I need to focus on the present, which is mostly nothing because I have no aims now. I think i will pick up spanish this holiday! I like the way spanish sounds so much!
"¿cómo está usted?"
Heehee I actually don't know anything about spanish, and I babelfished the last sentence which is actually "how are you?"
I need to set up a schedule for the holidays! I think I'm going to play tennis a lot now since I wanna join tennis.
Buonas noches!