Monday, September 07, 2009

Time is rigid, still

I have the best older sister in the whole world.
I have the nicest older brothers in the whole world. (But one is nicer than the other)
I have the sweetest little brother in the whole world who used to kiss me good morning everyday when he was tiny, and calls me guineeeevere in the most adorable way (even when he's 13 now).
:D

I also have the wisest mom, wisest dad in the whole world.
Our family quarrels a lot. we squabble everyday. And my mom nags at us in an unfathomably irritating manner and my dad can be really unreasonable and my parents aren't exactly the most loving couple you will find.
My house is very very messy. Because they all have no respect for tidiness, which makes me mad sometimes and makes my mom mad all the time.
And my house is also extreeeeemely noisy, and completely unconducive for studying.

Anyway I am only posting this because I felt an impulsive desire to.

I have the Greatest God in the world too. The only God.