It is so wimpy to do so, but it is so wimpy to face it as well.
Actually it isn't wimpy to face it all the time but just this once it is.
Like if my books are overcrowding me I still have to get down to studying, like if my thoughts are cluttering up my head, I'd still go ahead and think about them.
But just this time round, it'll be so wimpy to do something about it.
I know I sound very conceited(and perhaps I actually am but I don't really care) saying this but well,
it is really beneath me to react.
I am feigning nonchalance even if I am actually conscious about 24/7.
just a sub-thought, I think it is actually okay to be conceited? Just that it isn't okay when you show it, or when you let it affect innocent people. In the way that if your attitude affects people who deserve it, I think it's okay, good-job kind of okay.
.
I really really wanna change my phone. It is in crap condition even though it's less than a year old because I have butter fingers and drop it everyday. The only reason why I would wanna keep it is because my smses are so precious.
(Privilege of being around nice people who send nice smses)
Anyway I had something else to talk about, something more interesting and less me, but lol I forgot the whole crux of the issue.
(it was very very funny!).
Since I forgot what I wanted to say initially, part 3 of the david blaine parody is so much more funny?!
Lame. I am going to study I have been studying since I woke up at 8 in case you think I am being lazy just because I blogged twice in two days.
I am not, was not.
bYeeeee.