Cheryl Huanggggg I lose the bet, but I lost intentionally, for a noble cause to free you from your I-wanna-blog distress. I know you played today and were online liking my photos
Yay. We ate Fruitta la viva today instead of Udders, which was apparently closed wth. No strawberry fields and baileys. Then we went to Meiling's house after phototaking.
Today a lizard fell from the sky right in front of me and I got such a fright I walked to the next bus stop which was secluded and scary. So embarrassing when I jumped, hahaha. The most appalling part is that I had to wait for twenty-five minutes for a bus(and I actually can take nearly all the buses there, like 5 of them).
Seriously, how can there not be a single bus for twenty-five whole minutes!
I am very very broke. Even my ez link has negative balance now.
Archives, 9th June:
"Nothing dramatic is happening to me.
It is just sudden realisation and a temporal setback.
& it will pass!"
Anyway I just thought it was really nonsensical, because firstly it didn't ever really pass, and because I feel like saying it again.
It is just a sudden realisation and a temporal setback, & it will pass, because things are changing, because I am wiser now and because I really realised this time round.