We got our prelim timetable today, and prelims last from 12 August until 24 September. And we will have no more lessons, we'll just go to the hall, take exam, and go home straight. Then we'll come back to school for one last week, check our papers and attend graduation ceremony and then, we won't be kids anymore.
:(
I really wanted to cry today when I got the timetable.
It is just this sudden realisation that your life will not be the same anymore in a matter of weeks.
I will miss so many things, so many teachers and I will miss a lot of people. I will miss Band, and I will miss my juniors(and I saw them playing happily in the band store today and I wanted to hug them) and I will even miss sitting in The Pink Stomach having lessons with my class on the extremely noisy sec three level. I will miss sitting by the window and watching people go by to past time during class, or eating and playing with Claudia and Shuwen and Suen. And I will miss going for lunch and eating yogurt with Charissa. Or going for cell in school. I will miss PE!!
My class is so cool.
And I even remember sec one with Ben Lim as if it were only yesterday. And I also remember our calligraphy class, hahaha. And lessons with Lee Fong King when Cheryl and I used to be so naughty and when we stayed back in school until 6 everyday just to play.
I will miss lit lessons, english lessons, and math with Mrs Yip who is so so cute.
:(
I wish I could just stay in school forever and that I don't have to grow up anymore!
And not that I enjoy mass assemblies, but then how can we graduate missing one whole semester of morning assembly! :(
It is just very amazing how four years of our lives managed to slip away so fast.