180709
I had a dream last night. Really weird one.
I dreamt that so-and-so proposed to me and then we started to become closer (because we were having some camp) but everyone thought he was pestering me. Then on the way back to wherever we were going, in the bus, the person he sat next to suddenly started to bash him up for me or something like that. And then I was so mad. I shouted and screamed and the person still continued. Then I totally lost it and grabbed the guy by his pants and scolded him "bastard" and finally after a while he stopped.
And then so-and-so stopped liking me because I used the word "bastard".
Hahahahahaha. I'm weird.
A while ago(like maybe in june?), I dreamt of a school camp of some sort. We were all there. I was with Cheryl and we were in our PE attire getting ready to go to bed in this hall, which looked very old-schoolish. Then I got thirsty and cheryl and I went to refill water. And then I saw this person, and as usual I felt uncomfortable in my own skin and I started to pretend, again. Pretend to be happy, pretend to be okay, pretend to be nonchalant. And his eyes were fixed on me throughout. Unbearable, but I liked the feeling somewhat. It's gross, i know. The sudden explosion of euphoria.
How come reality can even eat in to dreams, but dreams can never become real?
Also, for literature the 'content' just makes perfect sense and it stays in my mind and jostles into place nicely when i need them for an essay, but for history it's like big clunky blocks jumbled up in my brain. Help me Jesus.