Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello Stranger, keep your distance

Hello.

I am really happy today. I thought I was going to be late for school. Getting cab on rainy days is so difficult, and the traffic jam was extremely horrible. I was terribly annoyed until Melo smsed me that it really rained and then I smiled because it was funny and everything became happier!

And I wasn't late in the end~
But I didn't meet Claudia and the rest in the morning, again!
I am always always late. >:(

my ethnic costume was very very baggy. It is like XL and it kept slipping off everywhere and I had to hold my skirt up hahahaha.
But thank you Shuwen Won for lending it to me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looooool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Cool Lit class.Photobucket

Photobucket
Molly
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Claudia ONG, didn't wanna wear her clothes properly.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is so retarded and we look so funny but never mind hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Meiling! Don't be jealous! :P
It wasn't just cubes, lol. And we have a surprise for you!
Whee. :D