Friday, May 29, 2009

sighhh

I hate blogging, but then every time I try to study I'll end up deviating to blogger.

I got a yellow certificate for combined humans! -beams-
But I should have gotten one for lit also... Just because our class is small?! I shall talk to Ms Haiza.

My L1R5 however, is 20. lol.
But since it's all last minute revision then it's excusable. & the June holidays marks the end of my own holidays which is quite pathetic.











I think I like 4E2 much better now, but I miss 2I5 so much.

It was like the only class where I actually felt completely at home in, even though we didn't have class spirit and all that.

Upper sec has just been a lot of fake smiles and laughter & people, and a lot of homework and worrying as well.
Sec 2 was still most fun I think. Although I think I became uglier after sec 2. Hahahaha.




<3 br="">












CHERYL used to bite me when I slept in class. I don't even understand.



Tenny Foo and Yong Xiang used to quarrel everyday in class, which was super duper funny HAHA.
I can rmb one time YX even got pushed off the chair and YongMing was damn happy and in the end Mr Ng scolded YX and YongMing was even more triumphant.




This is still my favourite of all! Hehehe.

Anyway sometimes the things I do in the heat of the moment cause me to regret for years on end. Which is why I'm even trying to control my emotions & not let them control me.
& I left my file at the restaurant so I have to go all the way to Novena tomorrow again. Just the thought of it makes me feel :(

BYE.