It's only the start of the week and I'm feeling so lethargic already. :(
Band today was tiring. & my tone was -. Hmph why.
I only played a few bars before my mouth started to ache.
I hate it when I am collecting scores & people don't hear instructions & give the wrong piece back or never pack it properly, etc.
Please note: my scores are supposed to be SLOTTED into each other if there is more than one page!!! in all honestly i could go on all day long about this because it really irritates me. Pettiness. but still, it is such a simple action for you guys so please, get your act together.
Today Suen, Claudia and I were gossiping about - and then I think - knew that we were talking about the -. it was quite an embarrassing moment back there hahahaha because we were doing such risky gossiping. I think the - got the gist of the entire conversation. why did it feel more thrilling..?
I performed an incredible feat today, but I don't feel the slightest bit happy/ proud about doing so. It just made me feel v tired.
I still have to stay back in school to do photocopying for all the parade nonsense and because of it I have to forego Gelare with C tomorrow! :(
Anw I actually like the idea of the audition thingo. Fair & square yay.
But then we have to think of atypical and unconventional questions & I haven't thought of any so far.
But I will soon! Hehe.
I failed AM & HCL, which is not surprising.
What shocked me was that I actually passed my chemistry after all that slipshod revision. Grateful. :)