Of course there are still things that bother me, but I've learnt to put them aside and not let them pull me down. It is useless thinking about them, and since I have no guts to do anything and I don't see progress, I don't even want to bother anymore.
chinese periods aren't so boring with Cheryl around, yay. :)
When I got off the bus on the way home this boy, probably sec 4 also, got down as well, and his maid was sitting at the bus stop waiting for him. And guess what? He just indifferently threw his bag down on the seat next to her and walked off, while she quickly grabbed the bag and tried to catch up with him! >:( Very extremely appalled at his bratty behaviour!! His bag was big and bulky & he made his very tiny maid carry it when he's probably twice her size, and didn't even acknowledge her or greet her?! I don't know, but if he was my kid......... makes me mad.
in other news.
I taught Edward chinese last night haahaha! And I felt v pro so Weikiat Ong you better stop laughing at my chinese because I did get A1 for Os ok(i know, I'm very proud of myself hahaha)!
Still, higher chinese is really way tougher than the normal one, and it is really owning me. I'm just thankful that HCL has no oral.
and prom.. I'm not even sure if I should go!
Anyway the posters Benson designed are nice. I rmb last year's batch didn't even get posters. We are blessed with talent.
