Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hyperbole

Almost everyone I know likes to exaggerate particular aspects of their lives.
Like they'll create some saga between themselves and someone else, or act emo and slash their wrists, or pretend to be extraordinarily happy all the time. But then it usually gets out of hand and ridiculous at some point in time. Still, these things add colour to the world so... why not?

Anyway! One day I was on the way to school in a cab and I had a bad cough and every time I coughed the uncle would open the window for around 5s and close it again. I must have coughed 20 times and he also opened/closed his window 20 times. It made me feel like I had swine flu so I tried to swallow my coughs and I will always remember it cos it was a horrible ride all the way. I could write a story: chronicles of the cough and the cab.

And I shall stop taking cabs to school.
there are approximately 200 days of school per year, and I started getting lazy to take bus in sec 2, I have already spent [200 x 2 + 85( for this year)] x $10.
Gross. I could have gone on a nice holiday with all that $$$.
Still I am not as crazy as Kaiqin who spent $1000+ on maple prepaid cards.
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Anyway it's ironic that the person I was fretting over came to comfort me.

I love kids but I don't love those who poo in the pool! But actually it speaksmore on how inconsiderate and selfish their parents/guardians are. the kids that defecate in there are probably toddlers who have no idea what they are doing, but I bet their parents just pretend not to know. it happens like at least once a month, and the pool will have to close for cleaning for like 1.5 weeks (cos my management is rather ineffective- don't know why we pay so much management fees), which means I can't use the pool for around 3/8 of the time. and then the cleaning of the pool costs like $2000(according to the management letter).
So nonsensical.

Anyway now there is a rule that children under 5(i think) must wear swimming diapers in the pool. Which is funny.  imagine these kids pooing in their diapers, while the poo floats around inside? makes little difference hahaha.