Monday, June 01, 2009

Once strangers chasing selfish dreams

It's so queer because this time round it wasn't even the beginning, the exposition or whatever that happened along the way that mattered.
It only mattered at the end, and then again even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted, or wasn't what i hoped for, I think it's good because I feel released, and I am glad that there was a space for resolution to take place.

Anyway I'm never going to allow myself to get caught up in trivial stuff like that, or allow myself to get entangled in such problems again.
I have definitely become so much closer to God through all of it.
I am so thankful because I have an amazing God whom I can rely on and surrender my problems to.
And I am also grateful for people like Claudia, who are always willing to listen to me rattle on about things that are holding me at ransom, and give me sound advice and encouragement.
Heehee.