Anyway I'm supposed to write a short introduction for Do Enka for the emcees but then i don't know where to begin( I don't even know the composer's name!) & the internet is being completely useless. We should just stick to Eighties. I like my introduction for it, hehe. lol this is so troublesome.
Frown.
Anyway Mr Lee gave me chocolate today which made me v happy. :D
Now I feel compelled to find my physics workbook which I lost, & do my work properly. hahaha superficial much.
Actually I would have done my work long ago, just that I lost my book!
And the worst part is, I JUST bought a new one. As in the one I lost is my 2nd copy already.
I have many things to do tonight.
Like write letters to favourite people in band, do math, chemistry, PHYSICS, etc.
Oh, and write the do enka thing also.
By the way. I have decided not to go for prom, since nearly my whole class isn't going, since it is an expensive affair, since I don't want to be scrutinised by people or perpetuate that culture.
& I hate it when strangers talk to me, sms me, call me or add me on msn and all that. It's very annoying and intrusive. Maybe I'm just not a people person, but then people that do this can't be very fantastic I feel.
Anyway KK just told me the composer is Satoshi Yagisawa(nonsense!)?! lol. what the.
Heeheehee.