Sunday, February 14, 2010

Again

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
(and cny)

Today I stayed over at my grandma's specially to learn to make cookies. And I made a tray of heart-shaped cookies but I am sad cos they all(except one quite pretty one) got burnt underneath. I spent sooooo long trying to shape them properly. I gave the nice ones to Elsen and we played majhong at porky's heart and he gave me flowers.
I wish I had a cookie cutter.
All the rest are round. and small. and boring.

Anyway I am really really sad about the Heart-Shaped Cookies. I had to throw all, except the pretty one, away.

I made biscotti also but the nicer, thinner batch got burnt because I forgot to watch the oven.

SIGH I can't bake very well.
I really tried quite hard.


POOPIE!
Actually I only typed your name out so I can put your label up. <3 i="" love="" you.="">