

I wanna post the photo of Tiger and us here, but it's not uploaded yet!
Anyway I'm gonna come to school late again tomorrow.
Will there ever be a week where I come to school on time all 5 days?
pink slips are my enemies because I hate the dread that comes with being sent to see the principal and hoping she's not in. So I'm gonna skip H1 tomorrow and Laremy's lesson too if I don't manage to do my tutorial on time.
I hate Math tests/examssss. They make me so preoccupied because I end up living around Math a few days before the exam, that I become completely dysfunctional.
& Team Corrine (which is my team even though I got suspended) won Cup Champion for our Blacks Fun Touch Tournament on Sunday! I got a medal even though I did nothing, heh. ^^
I really really can't wait for tomorrow's Math MSA to be overrrr. Sigh
And, I can't wait for 12th August because someone gets to come back home to me! :}