Sunday, October 25, 2009

schizo

today I did a paper one and I got 76/80!
i have never never gotten so high before!!! :D

Photobucket

this pic makes me laugh! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.


i am trying to work very hard. But, it's getting progressively harder to work hard!
At least I'm feeling less despondent now.
I'm really irritated with chem. I worked so hard for it and then when I start doing the papers I suddenly find out that I still don't know how to apply everything. Especially salt questions. And calculations. Equations. etc.

Drives me nuts. :(

At least I finished humans, hehehe. Venice, bonding Singapore, globalisation, communist russia, nazi germany, fascist Japan, WAR IN ASIA-PACIFIC, and i even did Northern Island and tamil tigers just in case!
I feel so relieved about finishing humans. At least writing all the notes.

In the end I still did both japan chapters, even if I complained so much, even if Suen influenced me so badly to just drop it. Hahahaha.

I haven't even started at all on physics and lit AMND(aiming to get A1 for both).
And i haven't gotten back my ez-link from mr Govind since prelims! Was actually scheming to get it back after I graduated so i don't have to do detention/run/whatever nonsense.
BUT THEN I NEED IT FOR Os!

God Bless everyone. We need it.