Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I could cry.

Recently i've been very distracted. I was studying Northern Ireland and I accidentally wrote "Northern Island" as the header, and then I laughed for awhile and cancelled it and wrote again, but then I rewrote "Island" again.
So I smsed Suen and told her but then it turns out she's as blur as me(actually much much more blur). Teehee.

Photobucket


I like people to piggyback me! don't have to walk or sweat or whatever and I can just let them do all the work. HAHAHAHAA.
Cheryl used to piggyback me everyday, until she started attempting to throw me into a bin every time I jumped on her. Horrible.

And byebye for a very long time is absolute nonsense. But I did do my work and I'm meeting Bella tomorrow to get whatever notes I can lay my hands on and then study with her in the library.

I'm still really distressed about my missing handwritten notes cos I'll have to spend hours redoing them and there just isn't any time left. Will need to improvise a lot. :((((((((((((


SIGH.

And I just received a whole set of SCGS notes as thick as history textbook for WHALE RIDER from Salome. It's really good compared to what we get at school.
if you want you can take and photocopy.