We spent so much $$$ on our disgusting station.
(Hopefully we will be reimbursed.)
I hope no one got indigestion or diarrhoea!
Photos and clips are still with Cheryl Huang the slow/meanie.
There've been so many things going on that I don't know where to start. It is only right that I should feel happy when the people I care for are happy, but somehow I don't feel the slightest bit like that.
also, it's really hard to be happy all the time.
My aunt from Australia will be flying down for my Granddad's first death anniversary.
The few years before his death at every family gathering he would usually be alone cos no one talked to him because he was partially deaf and got all of our names muddled up. stuff like that. But somehow now that he is gone, his absence has taken on a more tangible form.
Why is it always the case that we never ever love someone enough until it gets too late?
Anyway! time to do work, or I'll have to forego section outing tomorrow.
Oh by the way,
"Samantha Shoo Mei Chong sincerely thanks all bandits of Fuhua, Nanyang and St Marg's for your passion and perseverance. I'm extremely proud of you all and I love you all. You guys ROCK!!!"Ms Chong's facebook status is so cool. I am secretly happy that she named our band first!
TEEHEE.